Tuesday, March 11, 2008

what NIGHT can do



What can the night time do for this six student looking for adventure in a new place.

Kelsea: Man it is so boring here, we should sneak out this night a do something fun kid.
Leslie: You know we can’t do that.
Mari: You know she right?
Kelsea: We do it all the time so why not now?
Leslie: Hello because we are in Japan not caramel.
Mari: Come on Leslie we know you want to and it we be fun.
Kelsea: Yea come on let’s get out of this prison.
Leslie: ummm I don’t know, ummm ok but we have other people come.
Mari: Ok
Kelsea: Ok but no one better back down

Of course the girls knew, not to be dumb enough it do it themselves. so they head outside to find there one and only Reiko; mr.radzak teacher pet.


Leslie: Look who it is Reiko and Adam.
Mari: What are you to talking about?
Adam: How much Reiko is a player.
Leslie: Please Reiko is no player, his wana be player.
Kelsea: Anyway we know what we choose do?
Reiko: What
Kelsea: Sneak out this night, and see what really is outside at night.
Adam: Hopefully something better looking then you
Reiko: Burn
Mari: Shut up Adam
Kelsea: Yes or no
Reiko: I don’t
Adam: Come on fool let do it
Leslie: Gross ewww am just playing.
Reiko: Ok but don’t tell anyone
Reiko: Oh yeah LeiLani has to come too.

Now heading to find leilani T to see if she will come. Leilani is known to be a party girl and can make and boring day all kinds of fun.

Leilani: Did you see that I could totally look fly in that.
Nikkita: Yeah
Leilani: Did you hear that?
Nikkita: Yeah
Leilani: Are you ok?
Nikkita: Yeah
Leilani: Is that all you can say Dora, you seem like your in the clouds
Nikkita: I don’t know just cant wait till me and missy beat jalen lucky Jordan.
Leilani: Cool

Aloud knock on the door suddenly came from the door. Leilani open the door. it was the three amigas (Kelsea, mari, leslie) and joining them was missy.

Missy: You ready. The boys are coming any minute.
Nikkita: Yeah let me just get my shoes on
Missy: Are you guys coming
Kelsea: Nope we just came to talk to leilani
Leilani: What is it?
Nikkita: Ok am ready
Missy nikkita: Bye
All of them: Bye
Kelsea: You want to sneak out to night
Leilani: CHA BOI

Later that night all of them meet each other, by the fountain in the pool area.

Leslie: Hey!
Kelsea: Man kid shut up you don’t have to be that loud.
Leslie: Sorry.
Mari: Let’s go
All though Tokyo it light up. It was a wonderful sight people were friendly all though some were a little scary and didn’t want to get near. They road on the sub, and were cranking up making jokes that did not made no sense. Mean while in the hotel a commotion was happening.
Radzak: Mari Leslie Kelsea
Rachel: You aren’t going to find them there.
Radzak: What do you mean? With I confused face.
Rachel: Those three and more people lift.
Radzak: WHAT!!!!
Rachel: They lift
Radzak: You what to be kidding me.

Mr. Radzak went storming to find mrs.drago and the team to tell them.

Mr.radzak said “They lift” in an angrily voice. Well telling the team, they told mr.radzak to find them.” Ok I will and call or texts you when I do” radzak told them.

Leilani was dance all over and singing with the voice of the angels. Adam was trying to crack some jokes that were supposes to be funny. The rest of them having fun under the light, eating the best food they have had.

Radzak thought maybe they are here in the shui shui mi. when going in there he saw a beautiful women there seating at the bar. He thought he could be smooth. Let’s see what happens.

Radzak: I guess I shouldn’t be here
Lady: Excuse me
Radzak: Oh just saying
Lady: Ok
Radzak: Would you like a drink.
Lady: No thanks

Mean while the six students walk into the club shui shui mi a teen club

Leilani: Lol look who it is
Mari: Who?
Adam: Its radzak
Leslie: Omg omg we are in so much trouble.
Kelsea: Come down and let’s go
Reiko: Wait is he trying to get that lady.
Adam Laugh wild saying “hahaha yeah he is”
Leslie: Omg he so not doing well.
Leilani: Maybe you should give him some moves Reiko
Reiko: Yeah I ain’t doing so well.

While trying to make a move, radzak spots Mari in the corner with the rest of them. Radzak Quickly moved to the other side and got Mari.
Radzak: Mari you and the rest of you are in trouble.
Adam: I told you not to bring Mari she always get caught.
Mari: Shut up Adam.
Radzak: I mean I could see you three doing it but you I don’t think so.
Leslie: What’s that suppose to mean.
Radzak: Leslie I don’t want to here it.
Christian comes out the club bathroom

Radzak: That’s were you’ve been never mind lets go?
Christian: I’m sorry Radzak I had noodles and you know they go right threw me.

When the 6 of them got back, maddens happened. Although they got in so much trouble, they were all glad the did it. It was the most exacted day ever. What happened did things go worst? Ill just have to see.

by:Leslie Jimenez,Adam Flores, Christain McGhee

No comments: