Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm a Fairy?! By: Rochell Mandeville and Xandria Gray


“I don’t want to go though!” Rebecca yelling at her parents hoping not to get smacked for talking back.
“I’m sorry but you got to go. Every one did in this family and you are not going to change the tradition.” Yelled the father back.
“Stop it,” swinging her arm to her husbands stomach. “Honey, just because you don’t notice it now doesn’t mean you’re not a fairy. I didn’t know until I was 15. I was older than you when I found out I was a fairy.” Mom said sweetly, the same voice she uses to get her way in anything.
“Mom, I have no fairy blood in me! I’m not a fairy! I have no traits that show I am a fairy,” Rebecca yelling as she pasted back and fourth.
“Look your going and that’s the last detail I have on the subject,” dad yelled as he flew out of the room with his wife behind him.
“AAAHHH, I hate this family,” yelled Rebecca as she jumped on her bed digging her face in her pillow.
“Ok class, we have a new student today. Her name is Rebecca,” said the teacher as sweet as honey.
“Hello, my name is K.K. Question, where are your wings?” K.K said as if she was a five year old and the answer depended on her life. “Oh are you the type of fairy that can change back and forth between Fairy and human? They are so cool,” K.K started rambling then started talking to her self and walked away.
“Never mind her, some think her brain is scrambled. Hi I’m Megan. So where are your wings,” said the tall, freaky, dorky Megan.
“Oh, well I haven’t actually got then yet, I have no sign I’m a fairy,” Rebecca mutter looking at her feet.
“Oh, well I didn’t know I was fairy until last week. My wings came out during a test. It was the most embarrassing moment of my life so far.” Stated Megan going red.
“Rebecca, you will not live to defeat me!” Yelled a faded shadow that crashed though the wall. “Wait a minute, where are your wings? This is not right.” Yelled the figure while scratching its head.
“Wait a minute I recognize that voice, Marceda!” Yelled K.K half way in the conversation.
“Darn, I forgot about you!” Marceda yelled as she flew out the new hole she created.
“What was she talking about?” Rebecca asks as if she is a detective.
“That was Marceda, a fairy gone bad.” Megan responded still staring at the hole.
That night back at home, “Mom, Dad are you here? What’s this?” Rebecca spotted a note on the table. “Dear Rebecca, I have you mom and dad. Next it will be your friends, in fact by the time your done reading this I will have you r friends. You can’t stop me. Don’t be surprised or mad, this is how it is suppose to be, the future has been told. Now I’m guessing that you never knew, your mom and dad never told you about this day, figures they are your parents aren’t they?Oh well you don't even know where 'The Cliff of Wonders' are. So like I said before, you can’t stop me.”
“That Thing took my parents, and my friends, now it’s personal. I will get my friends and family back! Just one thing will I live?” Rebecca yelled as she squeezed the paper in her hand.
Laughing hysterically, “The Prophecy is almost complete now I just got to get Rebecca over here and absorb her power!”
Meanwhile as Rebecca was searching for Marceda, “AAAHHH” Rebecca screams as she quickly falls to her death.
“Don’t worry we got you.” Yelled two small pixies no bigger than the size of index finger.
“Not to be rude or anything but, Who are you and Aren’t you a little small.” Rebecca asking as she watched her self being lifted farther away from the ground.
“I’m Kylee and this is me friend Xandria and we’re small because we are Pixies.
“Oh I read about you guys but they weren’t as generous.” Rebecca replied as she was being sat down on the ground.
“The people who write those are either enemies are they don’t know us.” Xandria replied as she started to giggle.
“What’s so funny, Xandria?” Rebecca ask as she looked around.
“She likes to giggle a lot so we call her giggles.
“ I see, well can you help me one more time?” Rebecca asked as she looked down the cliff.
“Sure, what is it?” Both pixies asked at the same time.
“Could you tell me where ‘The Cliffs Of Wonders’ are?” Rebecca asked looking around again.
“You’re on them now silly goose.” Xandria giggled out.
“Oh, ok then thank you for all your help. Bye.” Yelled Rebecca as she walked away.
“Your Welcome. Come back and see us anytime.” Both pixies yelled as they flew a little higher.
“So am I going to have to just going to just have to take them back by force? It’s your choice the easy way or the hard way.” Saying as she started to Fluttering up into the air.
Marceda jumping into fighting position asked, “When did you get your fairy wings?”
“I tripped and when I hit the ground they popped out.” Rebecca replied like a smart-aleck.
“Look, I don’t care so just come here so I can get your power and your friends and family’s too.” Marceda yelled pulling out a big Blue sword.
“Bring it on.” Rebecca yelled charging at Marceda.
“Bad mistake rookie.” Marceda yelled as she swatted Rebecca to the rocky wall. “Now you shall see my true power!” Pulling the big Blue sword near Rebecca’s body. “The absorbing process has begun! The sword is turning Purple. Why? AAAHHH!”
Marceda was tossed to the wall with out anything touching her.
“That’s what you get for missing with me, my family and my friends. I hope you have learned your lesson, even though it may have caused your life.”
The next day after school, “hello girls, I’m sorry but Rebecca is still sleeping. She used a lot of energy that she didn’t know she had.” Mom said to Rebecca’s friends who came over to see her.
“We know, we just came to drop off her homework.” Megan said as she became a dork again.
“And to tell her who pulled and threw Marceda to the wall.” K.K started off with and trailed off again.
“Ok, but remember she maybe a little moody, so be careful.” Mom said as she stepped off to the side to let the girls in to the house.
“Hey how are you Rebecca?” Megan asked with a weird look on her face.
“Fine. What’s that?” Pointing to the books K.K has in her hands.
“Homework. Your homework.” Megan replied.
“I’m not fine now.” Rebecca groaned as she buried herself under blankets.
“Oh, before I forget, pixies pulled Marceda off of you. Their names were Kylee and Xandria but Xandria giggled a lot.” K.K started but this time she didn’t ramble on.
“Well if you see them again, tell them thank you. I’m tired, I’m going back to bed see you guys tomorrow.



The End

No comments: