“Hush Up NOW!!” yelled Freehling at the innocent Drew Knuffke.
Drew retorts “You’re just mad because your wife thinks you’re fat!”
“Redirection NOW!”
“Sure….Potbelly!”
As Freehling heads home after a rough day at work he wishes for something he wishes that he was never born. He is engulfed in a glowing light and poof he is gone.
“Where am I?” asks Freehling to the darkness
“You’re in your wish” answers something in the dark.
“Who are you?”
“I am the wishing ghost” It steps out of the darkness and it is…….Toby!!!
“Toby what are you doing here?” asks Freehling astonished
“Who is this Toby you speak of?”
“Nice try but you cannot trick me.”
Then Freehling is soaring through the air and the ghost asks a question: How is the best way to put a Giraffe in the fridge?
“I do not really know how?”
“You open the door and put him in!”
(Drum sounds, doo doo tish)
“So Freehling what do you want to do for eternity”
“I don’t know what I want to do for an eternity anyways I don’t live for an eternity,” said Freehling thinking [what a dumb question].
“Well guess what you won’t be living,” said Toby having a twinkle in his eye.
“What I thought that you where just messing with me” replied Freehling
“I wasn’t,” said Toby
Freehling was then led into the darkness and thrown in to the “Pit”.
He was completely alone in the darkest darkness ever.
Freehling was so alone until and old man came out of the darkness.
“He he he, My name is Radzak who are you,” the old man asked.
“My name is Mr.Freeling; I am also overly obsessive towards my hair,” said Freehling getting suspicious.
“No need to be alarmed because I know you!”
“You are Nathan Radzak then?”
“Nathan, I like that name, I guess I am.”
“So how long you’ve been down here?”
I’ve been down here for all eternity or at least it feels like and eternity I think it’s only been a couple of days anyway; I wish I was not born. Every year they show me how life has gone for the worse or better because I was never in existence.”
“How has it been worse without you there?”
“Oh Drew has been different without my guidance he ended up in jail before the 3rd quarter, Mrs. Xu without Drew to yell at had a nervous breakdown, and Coach Koss….let’s just say he looks like Richie off of Bench warmers.
“That’s horrible!”
Oh yes and it’s all because of you!” said Mr.Radzak and pointed at Freehling with a crooked and gnarled finger.
The legend is that he got out, but the truth was he never did.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment