Friday, March 14, 2008

Sneaking Out


Everyone in team 21 was at the airport and excited to go to Japan. We were waiting to go on the plane. Everyone sat down and talked about their feelings. Meanwhile, Ciera, Charyse, Alejandra, Leilani, and I were planning how we were going to sneak out of the hotel. “I don’t know about this, I have a bad feeling” I said. “Stop worrying Sonia gosh!” said Ciera. “Yeah, we are just going to sneak out and then come back the teachers won’t even suspect a thing,” said Alejandra. “Okay, so when we get to Japan we are going to get a map of the city, right?” said Charyse. “Yup,” said Leilani. We talked about it for what seemed to be a short time because it was already time to get on the plane. I thought a lot about sneaking out because if we got caught we would get in some serious trouble.
Finally!! I thought to my self. Twenty four hours had passed on the airplane and I was so tired. I felt so wired because it looked like I should be sleeping by now. Ms. Drago was right about the time change. “Do we get the map of the city yet?” said Charyse. “Yeah, lets go get it right now” said Ciera. They bought a huge map of every city in Japan. “I’m still having second thoughts about this,” I told Alejandra. “Chill, just don’t think about it and enjoy Japan,” said Alejandra. We got to the hotels and they were different from what I imagined. It was a huge tan building and looked really fancy from the outside and inside. We all went go signed in and looked for our rooms. Alejandra and I found ours and we went in and unpacked our things. It was late at night and I went to the window and looked at the view. It was amazing. There were different colors like purple, red, green, and many more colors. I was exhausted I got on my bed and everything went dark.
We had been in Tokyo for a couple days and today we are going to Kyoto on the bullet train. We packed all our things and got on the train. There we talked about the next step. We talked about how we were going to sneak out. We had to look if we can escape out of the window of our hotel when we get there. The bullet train was super fast we got to Kyoto in an hour. I couldn’t believe it. The train didn’t even touch the ground. Kyoto was really pretty. It had many natural things. We went to our hotel and waited till dark. We climbed out of the window and went to clubs. We all started dancing. “This is fun,” said Leilani. “I still don’t fill good about this you guys” I said. “Okay, lets go and look at other places like lets go do some drifting,” said Ciera.
We all went in the side walk and there were so many stores in the streets we almost got lost. Then I saw a guy with black hair. I was so scared and told them “hide” we hid in another street. “What’s the matter?” asked Charyse. “I saw Mr.Freehling,” “No way! We are going to get in trouble,” said Ciera. He spotted us and ran toward us. We also started running. Luckily, people were selling many mirrors today and Mr. Freehling had to look at himself because he saw one of his hairs sticking out. He spent his time trying to buy some sort of gel or hair spray to put it down, but it wouldn’t budge. We kept running and then saw a guy that kept touching himself a lot. We turned around, but I guess Mr.Freehling was able to put his hair down because he was right behind us. We were trapped and I knew we were in big trouble.
They took us to the hotel and they were very disappointed in us because they didn’t expect this from us. I was disappointed in me too. Ciera was also disappointed, but only because we didn’t get to do some drifting. Ms. Drago called people and they called our parents. That night we each had a long talk with our parents. My dad yelled at me and so did my mom. Plus, I got in a lot of trouble so I knew I wouldn’t be seeing the light for a while. We didn’t get to go any where in Japan we had to stay all day in the hotel and they watched us all the time. I got so bored, but I always knew this was going to happen. Then we went back to the U.S. and it was the longest day of our lives. I got home and my parents were happy to see me, but I still got in trouble. It didn’t matter any more all I wanted was to go to bed and go to sleep.
By: Ciera, Charyse, and Sonia

No comments: