Davy Pabalan
Let’s start this 4 paragraph essay by addressing what is the Law of attraction? The Law of attraction is being a positive thinker about something that you might want or really want to happen. If you constantly think about what you want or want to happen it will come to you. In another way though if you think of negative things you will have negative things come to you. This is what they call the Law of attraction. Is this true or not many asked? Some believe its true some believe it isn’t true. I happen to be in the middle of if its true or not.
What I do believe about the Law of attraction is, if you want something so bad and keep thinking about it, it will come to you. Just keep thinking about it. Thinking about it will come to you. From what I know if I want something so bad it usually does come to me. That is the part that I do believe about the Law of Attraction it will come to you. You do have the power to get what you want if you believe.
Know comes to the part why I don’t believe the Law of attraction. I believe that if you think about something it will come to you. I don’t believe it’s from the Law of attraction though. How will having gratitude to what you have know, get you what you want. It just doesn’t make sense at all. I believe if you want it so bad that you will get it you’re self. For example if you got your necklace that you’ve been dreaming about from your boy friend, mom, or even dad you probably bugged them about it for centuries. It will come to you, but not by the law of attraction. Also how can a baby think about what they want? They can barley think at all. Those details just ruin what the Law of attraction is.
Know ending this paragraph. I will tell you what the Law of attraction really is. The Law of attraction is really a hoax. Its a few people trying to make a quick buck of off you. There is a bunch of boloney to this Law of attraction. I only presented a few that already destroy what the Law of attraction is. So I don’t care if you believe it or not, but after reading this I don’t think you would believe in it.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment