Many of authors would say that “like attracts like”. What that means is that if you want something you get it. A person’s thoughts, emotions, beliefs and actions attract corresponding positive or negative experience. If you want something, experts say that you focus one's thought upon the thing desired with great feeling such as enthusiasm or gratitude. Experts also say that mornings are the key to the fate of your day. For example, if you’ll stub your toe when you wake up you will send a message of anger and that will make your day bad, but if you stay happy in the morning your day will be good.
My opinion on the Law of Attraction is that it’s true and I believe that it can shift the way people live their daily lives. Everyone has an example of their way of using the law, like mine is about me wanting the Gameboy™, because I wanted the Gameboy so much that was all I thought about and in one week, I got it. Back then, I didn’t know the Law of Attraction existed, but now that I’ve learned it I can use it to my benefit. Another example is when I wanted a Guitar Hero II™ I wished for that almost everyday. That sent my thoughts out into the universe to let them know what I want, and in return they gave me what I needed.
Although, you here about all of this good information the Laws of Attraction have flaws in it like everything else. One of the holes is that the law has no scientific evidence to back up its purpose. Also, you have a wrenching dread that things will go wrong, but ignore this feeling and avoid thinking about it, and sure enough things do go wrong. That means that even if you don’t think about it will still happen.
So everybody has their own beliefs on different subjects, while others attempt to persuade you to change your opinion. Well if you think that the law of attraction is wrong I’m one of those people who will attempt to persuade you. The law of attraction has plenty of goods and bads, but overall that’s life so don’t be pessimistic about this subject and take advantage of this endless opportunity. The Law of Attraction is sound and just so don’t reject it, because of its eternal chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment