Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Jesse, Patric, Brianna, and Meleia's story


“So…how do we uh…figure this thing out? It’s obviously a really bad thing.” Jesse sighed as he started freaking about because supposedly the walls were closing in more and more. “Well, I think that we use some of the critical thinking that he uh…taught…akslfjal;sifj;asd us, sorry, my bad.” Brianna said as she had an outburst of words that came like a huge wave of confusion. “Yes indeed I believe that this is a great idea. We must accomplish something to meet a goal of nobody else finding out.” said Patric as he slightly pushed up his inch thick glasses.
You see what had happened was: Radzak was dead. That was for sure. Only problem is that nobody knew, or remembered how, or who, did it. They were in Japan and atop the Tokyo Tower. Everything went so fast. Like the bullet train but without any brakes seeing as though it was all happening at once.
“All I know is that…..sp;fkjas;fljfd…..we really don’t need to…..sdf;lkajsf;dsa;fd freak ou because we just have to figure stuff out. Before anything, so lets start with ;fajsfkjsaf;kjdf where were all of you? Sorry again.” Sighed Brianna when she finally got the words out.
“I was in the gift shop, examining some maps and finding a quicker route than the bullet train to Kyoto. I found….12!” Patric exclaimed.
“I was in the bathroom puking out my guts trying to forget about just how many germs there were and how many walls there are AND how high up we are exactly.” Jesse breathed as he ran for the bathroom again. The group waited for him to get back and 10 minutes later they began with their alibis.
“I was talking on the phone with my mom trying to figure out how to make this….st st st stuttering and ;aslfj;asfj ;as outbursts stop. Quicker and more efficiently.” Said Brianna sighing again just to get all the words out. “What about you Meleia…”
“Hmmm…..wait, what? Oh yea, I was uhm like…..hmm……I was looking at this….like ladybug. I actually was talking to Radzak. Then I kind of blanked out.”
“OH…NO! LOOK! The 5-O!” Yelled Jesse
“The Law!!!” Exclaimed Patric
“dkja;kfjfadjf!” Brianna screamed.
“Huh?” Answered Meleia.
On the run back to the Hotel, Meleia suddenly thought…
“OH YEA HUH!”
The story, you ask. Is as follows:
As Meleia was in awe of the ladybug on the ledge of the tower…She asked Radzak to look forgetting altogether how to tie her shoes the night before, they were not tied. Resulting in Radzaks’ treacherous fall down the stairs nearby the ledge.

No comments: