To further my opinion I think that this kind of thinking takes more thinking and consideration then just it is “good” or “bad”. I believe that if you think about what you want, and you do much other, then you will achieve it. But, if you just think about something then you will not make that goal. You can not go by life just thinking of ways to finish other subjects. You must participate and work or even if you have help. Thinking is something almost 99% of the world can do. So, it is evident that I can not just think of a piece of food and get it. If so, we would all be magical and have super powers!!!
With this, I also believe that the “attraction” can happen. I do not believe that you can attract a car crash or for something to be broken. I do believe you do and can attract people. Your personality can attract a person; this is how friends are made. The things that you say attract people to listen or pay attention to you. At the same time, if you think that this is the best, I am going to win, does not mean you are going to win. It only means that you are either over confident or a cocky person. Expecting the unexpected does not mean that you can expect something to happen. Thinking that you are prepared for something, does not mean you are.
Now, thinking does not enable things to simply occur. To some sense of logic, it can help. When you think about something that you want, you must go after it. You can’t just say “I want a milkshake.” As a person, you must go and work for what you want and deserve. Now that, my point of view has been expressed, the secret is believable, but it can be proven to help and work; as much as it can be proven to be wrong and unbelievable.
Brought to you by...
JALEN Almodovar
No comments:
Post a Comment