Break Out
“Goodnight little puppies, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Said the Store keeper’s daughter Angelina. As Angelina walks slowly out the door, she checks to see if all of the animals in the pet store have been securely locked up. It’ll take her a while to find her way out of the mall, so she takes her time.
“Ay homiez lets break out of this here dump” Francisco the Shiba Innu puppy says with no hesitation.
“Sure as long as I don’t break my iddy bitty nail” Juliet the Pomeranian puppy said as she shakes the bars violently.
“I say we do because I know how to cut of the security cameras” said Elle the Jindo Dog.
“Duh you do cuz you’re a ninja” Juliet said as she waits for Elle to set the alarm off.
“That doesn’t mean anything, I’m just really smart unlike you,” exclaimed the Jindo Dog.
“Just break us out you nuisance” Juliet exclaimed.
“Ay you two just break it up.” Elle, just break us out, and Juliet, just be quiet.” “OK.” Francisco exclaimed. As Elle rewired the security cameras, Juliet broke the puppies out. Once the security cameras were out, the dogs rushed out of their cages as they cheered, barked, and they felt free.
“Hey quiet down, we still have a long way to go if we want to get out of this dump.” “Juliet, come here and give us the plan, so we can get out of here.” “I want to become a wild dog.” Shouted Francisco.
“Ok, Ok.” “Here’s the plan.” “Elle, you go out and see I that stupid security guard is there, Francisco, make sure that everyone is in position.” “Half on the dogs to my right, get something big and hard, so when Elle gives you the thumbs up, you guys can run into the door, and break it open.” “The other dogs to my left run out as soon as the door breaks and attack the security guard.” “Everyone get it, got it, good.” “Let’s go!” As the dogs got ready, Juliet positioned herself right, so she can tell everyone to go. Finally, Elle gave the dogs the sign to break the door.
“Yaaaaaahhhhhhh” “Boom” The door breaks as the other dogs jump into the mall, and attacked the stupid security guard.
“Ahhhhhhhhhh” “Get off of me you stupid dogs!” This outraged the dogs, so they started to scratch, bite, and bark at him until he was unconscious. When Juliet came, by to see if the security guard ran off, she sees the security guard unconscious, and bleeding like no other.
“What is this?” “I thought that I told you to just make him go away.” “I never said to kill him.”
“Well, he called us stupid animal, and we are not stupid animals.”
“Oh, well that’s different.”
“Well, let’s get to it.” As the animals looked for an opening to get out of the mall, they were hungry. The dogs went to the food court to find some food to eat.
“Hey guys, I found the jackpot!” Shouted Francisco
“What did you find?” Juliet screamed from across the room.
“I found hot dogs!”
“Great!”
“Let’s eat!” As the dogs ate and ate and ate, they were off to find an opening yet again.
“Are we there yet?” Yelled Elle
“No, I will tell you when we get there.”
“Whatever.” “Wait, I see it!” “There’s the exit!”
“Woooooooooo!” “Yea!” As the dogs ran toward the door, they all crashed into each other.
“What happened?” Shouted Elle from behind.
“Were too small to open the door, Elle.” “I thought you were the smart one Elle.” Shouted Juliet.
“Well, I thought that your fat butt can open the door Juliet.”
“Hey you two stop that, we have to find a way to get out, and we have to work together!”
Will the puppies find a way out will Juliet and Elle make up? Stay tuned for next week.
“Goodnight little puppies, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Said the Store keeper’s daughter Angelina. As Angelina walks slowly out the door, she checks to see if all of the animals in the pet store have been securely locked up. It’ll take her a while to find her way out of the mall, so she takes her time.
“Ay homiez lets break out of this here dump” Francisco the Shiba Innu puppy says with no hesitation.
“Sure as long as I don’t break my iddy bitty nail” Juliet the Pomeranian puppy said as she shakes the bars violently.
“I say we do because I know how to cut of the security cameras” said Elle the Jindo Dog.
“Duh you do cuz you’re a ninja” Juliet said as she waits for Elle to set the alarm off.
“That doesn’t mean anything, I’m just really smart unlike you,” exclaimed the Jindo Dog.
“Just break us out you nuisance” Juliet exclaimed.
“Ay you two just break it up.” Elle, just break us out, and Juliet, just be quiet.” “OK.” Francisco exclaimed. As Elle rewired the security cameras, Juliet broke the puppies out. Once the security cameras were out, the dogs rushed out of their cages as they cheered, barked, and they felt free.
“Hey quiet down, we still have a long way to go if we want to get out of this dump.” “Juliet, come here and give us the plan, so we can get out of here.” “I want to become a wild dog.” Shouted Francisco.
“Ok, Ok.” “Here’s the plan.” “Elle, you go out and see I that stupid security guard is there, Francisco, make sure that everyone is in position.” “Half on the dogs to my right, get something big and hard, so when Elle gives you the thumbs up, you guys can run into the door, and break it open.” “The other dogs to my left run out as soon as the door breaks and attack the security guard.” “Everyone get it, got it, good.” “Let’s go!” As the dogs got ready, Juliet positioned herself right, so she can tell everyone to go. Finally, Elle gave the dogs the sign to break the door.
“Yaaaaaahhhhhhh” “Boom” The door breaks as the other dogs jump into the mall, and attacked the stupid security guard.
“Ahhhhhhhhhh” “Get off of me you stupid dogs!” This outraged the dogs, so they started to scratch, bite, and bark at him until he was unconscious. When Juliet came, by to see if the security guard ran off, she sees the security guard unconscious, and bleeding like no other.
“What is this?” “I thought that I told you to just make him go away.” “I never said to kill him.”
“Well, he called us stupid animal, and we are not stupid animals.”
“Oh, well that’s different.”
“Well, let’s get to it.” As the animals looked for an opening to get out of the mall, they were hungry. The dogs went to the food court to find some food to eat.
“Hey guys, I found the jackpot!” Shouted Francisco
“What did you find?” Juliet screamed from across the room.
“I found hot dogs!”
“Great!”
“Let’s eat!” As the dogs ate and ate and ate, they were off to find an opening yet again.
“Are we there yet?” Yelled Elle
“No, I will tell you when we get there.”
“Whatever.” “Wait, I see it!” “There’s the exit!”
“Woooooooooo!” “Yea!” As the dogs ran toward the door, they all crashed into each other.
“What happened?” Shouted Elle from behind.
“Were too small to open the door, Elle.” “I thought you were the smart one Elle.” Shouted Juliet.
“Well, I thought that your fat butt can open the door Juliet.”
“Hey you two stop that, we have to find a way to get out, and we have to work together!”
Will the puppies find a way out will Juliet and Elle make up? Stay tuned for next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment