Friday, March 21, 2008

Law of Attraction


Law of Attraction

Law of attraction is the though of when use can think hard enough it could possible happen. Law of attraction is when a person's thoughts, beliefs and actions attract corresponding positive or negative experiences. Law of attraction is something that needs minds. Law of attraction has happen many times to people who think hard enough they get it. During the following of this paragraph it will be discussing the law of attraction, some examples and what I believe.

In this paragraph this is going to be telling you some examples of law of attraction or the secert. See the law of attraction is base on what your mind is thinking. The law attraction can be the most powerful thing that a person could have. It can control the world around you. If problems happen you could solve that porblem. Just by thinking of it hard you can solve it. The law of attraction is your greatest power.

On this paragraph it will be showing some examples. Once in 6th grade I though that I would get a ferret, by thinking about what i could to earn a ferret I did what I though, so later I finaly got a ferret. The reason I got a ferret is because I though really hard and I did what needed to be done so then I got one.

The secert is something I think could be real, if you think hard it could happen you never know. Life is one big secert, so if this secert is real then its only a part of the big secert.

No comments: