Friday, March 21, 2008

Law of Attration



What is the law of attraction? Well the law of attraction means that you get what you believe in. There are also a lot of expressions. Here are at least 5 that I have found. 1. What goes around comes around. 2. Whatever you want, wants you. 3. What you spread, you gather. 4. You get what you believe in. And 5, Like attracts like. All these expressions make me feel that if I believe that I can pass the test, I might actually pass the test. Or, it could be if I think I can try out for a race and win it, I might actually win it if I try. The words “whatever goes around comes around” Means that if you did something, and you don’t tell anyone, it will just come back at you and you will have to tell what happed.
Next are parts of the law that I believe. The first thing that I believe is that we can have more than one friend. Some kids say that you can only be this person’s friend. But I don’t believe in having one friend. My other one is I believe that we can have a great success. Now I would like talk about the laws I don’t believe. My first one is baby’s can’t control the food. I don’t believe it because it is not really true. My other one is that a person can’t read everybody’s mind.
My last one is that “not everyone can’t control anyone” Some say that you can but only if your parents tell you what to do. Finally, there is another point of view that just happens. There are many for example, a car hitting another car, getting in a fight, or saying bad saying to bring him/her down. In general, you can feel what you mean about the law of attraction.

No comments: