There are several different theories and laws that make the world what it is. However, none of these laws and theories are as unique and odd as The Law of Attraction.
You may be pondering what meaning this wondrous law has, but I have a solution to that. The Law of Attraction states that if you focus hard enough, and long enough on one object, that object will be in your possession, or occur, depending on what the object is. This law additionally states that if you focus on something terrible that keeps happening to you, it will continue to occur, but if you start focusing on positive ideas, that happening will no longer occur. It was also said that The Law of Attraction was the most powerful secret in the world, and the key to happiness, and successfulness.
Now that you have some knowledge in your brain, of what this law is, you may be wondering my thoughts and opinions on this subject. Well, my thoughts and believes include believing that this is a true theory to some degree. My thoughts are that even though you may believe that you are going to get that promotion, or that you’re going get that new Corvette, doesn’t mean that grasping that in your possession is eminent. I think that there is determination mixed in with this law, because if you are determined you will most likely receive what you seek, but it is extremely unlikely to believe that you will fall off The Empire State Building and survive, just because you focus on it. I have also experienced this law in several different ways. For instance, just yesterday I focused that I would do more than five chin-ups. I did six. I also was hoping to get a “high-five” from Freehling, despite the fact that he never does. He did.
On the contrary, there also are some holes in this theory. To illustrate this point, (metaphorically speaking) you can focus all you want that it won’t be sunny in California. Can it be cloudy? Yes. But, some things are beyond our power to decide, like weather, who lives and who dies, and so on. Another flaw in this law is that just because you focus that someone will be kind to you, it will not necessarily occur, because it is in there
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment