Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dun dun dun...By Anna Darrow and Rebecca C.


Once upon a time, in a far away land, okay. Not exactly a far away land, but a place called New York City. Anyways…

“Alexandria, you’re such a brat!” I shouted at my annoying little sister. Even though we are only two minutes apart, I am still the older of the two.
“What did I do now?” She asked, obviously confused.
“You stole my favorite shirt!” I yelled, my rage building. That wasn’t just my favorite shirt; that was my lucky shirt.
“Um. I borrowed it. It’s in the laundry room, on your rack.” She said, realizing what she had done to be called a brat. Usually, we are really close. But since we started middle school and our grades had differed, and our parent’s favorites had showed. I dashed down to the laundry room, and snatched my shirt off the hanger. I ran up to my room and got dressed. Today I needed all the luck I could get. We had a new Economics teacher, because our previous one, Mr. Colebank, had been fired. So we had a new teacher, and I wanted to make a good impression. So of course, because I’m a klutz, I needed all the luck I could get.
“Well being my big sister, you are supposed to be nice to me and let me borrow your clothes at will!”
“I’m not supposed to do shiiii…. Ohh, hi mom!” I barely saved myself from permanent groundation.
“Young lady, I believe you need to rush your hiney over to school.” My mother said in that prissy tone that made me want to SLAP HER!
Every time I go to swear she walks in the room and decides to sneak up on me. Ohh, I do not like it one itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny bit!
“Oh crap! I’ma miss my bus!” I shouted, wanting to run away, or stay home, something to relieve my stomach from continuing its back flips.
“Crap is not a nice word!” A random little two year old said to me.
“You know what little devil,”
“Ahhhhhhhh! Mommy! Shirley Temple is scaring me!
“I am not Shirley Temple, you little munchkin!” I shouted as I ran towards my bus, barely making it inside. Ms. Mandy smiled and said:
“Why are you wearing such a stupid green sparkly hat?!?!?!?”
“Because I can. It’s fun to be a noob.” I said.

What will happen at school? Stay tuned next week for episode 2!!!

No comments: