Friday, March 21, 2008

fake or true:the law of attraction



The law of attraction; false or true. To me this is a two way idea. You can say it’s true or even say it all fake. To me the law of attraction is a half half. It is something that I can agree to or disagree. With this idea you have to be patient because it doesn’t happen quickly. It takes time for it to come true. Many people have study the law of attraction. Such as Bob Doyle, John assaraf, Bob proctor, Mike Dooley and Bill Harris. They all have an experience like author, philosopher, and therapist.

They say that you attract what you complain about. I believe that this is true because if you think negative, negative thing will happen. At the same time you learn that a doesn’t not affect b.which is a fallacies called post hoc.if you think positive, positive thing happens.

Like on if you know the secret you live life to the fullest. Well I don’t think that you need to know the secret because I have lived life to the fullest. Also I barley found out about the secret and I have been living life to the fullest.

One of the things that tie into the secret is the feeling lets us know what we are thing about; I think that this is true because of many reason. Like if you like a boy you know what you are thinking of him or if you girl. You think a lot like should I ask her /him, what dose he/her think of me, should I, what I should say. Let’s say you don’t like someone, you think of the reason why you don’t like them. Also when you feel proud; you know why, who you achieved and where. I believe what you feel you have to think.

The law of attraction comes with many ideas and forms. You can believe in it or not. To me the law of attraction is a two side away. Looking at the Fact and from expense maybe is all fake make believe, but looking at the twist of it, it can all be true. I got my two cent in this law. You have to think by yourself and see what you believe and think about the law. Without a doubt to me it’s a two side story, what is it to you.
by: Leslie Jimenez

No comments: