Friday, March 21, 2008

The Secret: By Rachel Byers



With the world we’re living in, it of course is natural for everyone to have good and bad times. With all the mixed happenings in the world, of course we think the thoughts that match our mood. So, when we think negative things, negative things happen to us. The Law of Attraction does exist. The extension of ourselves is the medium is the message. With happy thoughts, bring happy things. Let’s say you get in a car accident and your mad because the driver who caused it. Most likely, something bad will happen to you later on. However, if you’re happy and relieved that no one was hurt, then things will most likely come out for the better for you.
In my life, if i think of something negative, it'll happen. Let's say, I go into Entertainmart and I'm thinking, "Oh my gosh, that CD better not be out". If I keep thinking that, then with the law of attraction, the CD I want won't be there.
If you think the worst case senerio, it'll happen. With the law of attraction, if you keep believing it, it'll be put into motion. So, the Law of Attraction exsists.

No comments: