
Do you ever wonder why your life is how it turns out to be? Do you ever wonder why things don't always go your way? Do you believe in the Law of Attraction?
Before you ask me, or anybody else, what the Law of Attraction is, let me tell you about it first.
Law of Attraction is bringing up thoughts that make you take more interest into your life. For example, if you think positive, positive things will happen. However, if negative things come your way, that will motivate you to give up.
Many people do believe that your thoughts is what motivates you to making your life what it is, but I don't. Not all thoughts motivate you to what you do. If I thought about a negative comment I received, I left it alone and stayed positive. To most people, the Law of Attraction wastes money and time, especially for people who think they should waste their time on taking interest in a life that won't matter whether they think about it or not.
Not everyone should waste their time on what isn't real, and most people shouldn't waste money. If we waste our time thinking about positive and negative thoughts, we won't be able to see the real picture, and think about something that is an easier solution to what made us think in the first place.
No comments:
Post a Comment