The Secret
The secret! It’s a belief of wanting what you want, and being able to get it.
The secret is the law of attraction. If you let the universe know that you are thinking positive and that you really want something you can get it.
Personally I think that this is an excellent thing for people to believe in. as materialistic as it seems, it still has good values.
Such as thinking positive, and also knowing what you want in life, so you can be successful.
There are many people who swear that THE SECRET was the cause for their great success.
So who says that it can’t work for you? Another personal thought that I have involving the secret is that it can be easily compared to the Buddhist belief of karma.
Karma is the belief that if you treat others in a kind and respectable way, in time you will get the same treatment in return.
And being so close to the Buddhist belief, I also think that The Secret could possibly turn into a type of religion.
The secret is all about putting a positive input into your life.
I’m not saying that I believe in it, I just want to have an open mind, and I think you should too.
- Terrance Ealom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment