
One day, a girl named KK lived in a castle. She had three mean stepsisters named Brittany, LeAnn, and Rebecca. Now Brittany, she was the most popular person ever! She always came to school with 100 dollars every day. LeAnn was a show off in her days. Now that she is rich, she only calls people by saying, “Hey you! Yea you! You’re ugly!” Rebecca was the queen of all queens. She owns everybody. Every time she goes to school, all the boys just fall in love with her. She gets every one to do her homework, carry books, and carry her tray. Last but not least, KK. She is stuck with those dumb immortals and she is like a geek. She cleans the house, loves to read, loves math, and loves almost everything. Especially Jesse. That is her biggest crush of all times. Every time he walks by, she just melts in his arms. He makes everyone melt in his arms. He is so cute you might even want him. Jesse has blue eyes, wavy brown hair, 5 in a half inches tall and 14 years old. Later that night, “Hey KK, hurry up with that soup or I will make soup out of you!” said LeAnn. “I’m coming! Gosh I hate you!” she whispered to her self as she was handing out the soup. When everybody went to sleep, a loud knock came. “Who is it?” KK said. “It is I, the great wizard! I have a letter for you from the king.” “WOW! A letter, from the king? This is exciting!” When she read it, the note said, Dear KK, we are here to tell you that you are invited to meet the prince and might have a chance to marry him. Sincerely, The king. P.S, must wear a dress. After she read it, she wanted to tell the person thank you but he already left. The next day, every body was ringing the bell. All she can hear was, “KK were is my eggs!” “KK I need a sponge!” “KK I need a pillow!” “KK!” later that night… “I can’t wait to meet the prince!” KK said while she was picking out a dress. Then her sister Brittany came in. “You’re defiantly not going to the ball! You don’t even have a dress!” “But I do.” KK said whining. Then she left with sorrow. 8:00pm “I finally found a dress! I get to go to the ball! I get to go to the Ball!” she said dancing around joyfully. When she got to the Ball, she saw her mean ugly sisters and her crush… Jesse. Right when she saw him, she ran to him and said…”Hi, my name is Angel and I was wondering…she paused. She did not know that he was the prince. I was wondering if you will like to talk with me.” Then Jesse said, “Sure, I don’t mind if I get to talk with the prettiest girl ever.” Then KK mouth dropped as if she was daydreaming. “Am I really that pretty?” “Yes and I was wondering instead of talking, how about a dance?” Jesse said. “Sure, why not?” As she was dancing with him, her sisters were in depress. “I can’t believe that KK gets to dance with him! Rebecca continued. I also can’t believe that he doesn’t like me I mean all boys looove me.” After the final song, Jesse announced to everyone to line up so he can choose the girl of his dreams. “Next. Next. Stop! The King said. And what is your name my pretty?” “My name is KK.” “Why do you want Jesse as your prince? The king said wishing that she would give the right answer. “I want him to be my prince because we have a lot in common and I care for him. So if he is hurt, I can take very good care of him.” “Excellent! I give you the new princess!” the king said in excitement. When everyone started to clap, her sister came behind her and dumped 10 gallons of water on her. “My new dress. KK said. How could you Rebecca? “I did it because I wanted him. How could he pick you? You are ugly. All you do is clean and love every thing. You are a geek KK, a GEEK! So get over it. He doesn’t really like you!” Then Rebecca left with a huge grin on her face. When she left, KK said, “it’s true. I am a geek.” “no you are not. Your beautiful.” Jesse said. Then he kissed her on the lips. “AWWWWWWW!” said everybody. So that was that, KK got married to her crush, her sisters ended up as her maid and as for Rebecca, she is outside asking for money because she lost all her money and sold her mothers house. The end!
No comments:
Post a Comment