
The Law of Attraction states "You get what you think about; your thoughts determine your experience.” Thoughts cause events. Negative thinking will bring negative events, and positive thinking will cause positive things to happen. According to the Law of Attraction, every single thought (conscious and unconscious) attract an equivalent positive or negative encounter. If you truly believe this theory, then you can become very successful, wise, and able enhance your knowledge about life.
What you think, out puts the actions of the day. If you don’t want to be late, but all you can think of is you need to be there in five minutes and your six minutes away, your negativity will make you late. Ten percent of the world is rich, and all of these wealthy people are successful and know the secret law of attraction. Believers of the Law say that the message gives answers to questions that are unanswered. People that believe the Law are not wrong, just different from what I think.
I do not fully believe that this concept is true. The truth is that to an extent, positive thinking will put out a superior energy. I also think that shocking things do not happen from the thought of one person. This seems illogical. I believe that not everything must have logic but to an extent things must fall into place with logic and reasoning. I partially approve this message. I also believe that this contradicts my belief that things happen for a reason. Someone’s thought can not cause something to happens the reason it happens is because it happens for a unknown reason.
There is no way that a child who gets beat by a parent asks to get injured or is thinking that to cause his/her parents to be violent. I think for one if you believe that then you are dim-witted. That child never intended to get harmed. The parent made the horrible choice to harm that kid. Like I have said before, if you are being positive your life will follow. One other thing that makes me agree, a girl I go to school with everyday gets in trouble for goofing off or making poor choices. That girl is thinking negatively, and the repetition of bad behavior leads to bad habits. She is constantly being negative so therefore her actions, reactions and responses all result from her bad thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment