Monday, March 31, 2008

The Secret: Law of Attraction


Have you ever wanted something from the bottom of your heart, and deep down been wishing for this? Welcome to the law of attraction! The law of attraction is a state of mind, and how if a goal or maybe a negative thought: such as being late for work or being bullied at school.

Personally, I believe this 100%. Really what it says is, if you think something is going to happen and really concentrate on this obsession it will. This is not because there is an elf in your ear that can tell what you are thinking and what you want, yet because your brain will make sure you get what you crave or despise. For Christmas I wanted this really sweet green birds nest style chair, I did not get it from my parents and I was still hopeful of getting it from my grandparents, I did! All because I believed it would happen.

This theory is said to have holes: If you think that you will die just because you walk into the street it probably will not happen, or say you are the only kid in your class that does not bring a turkey sandwich on white bread for lunch, instead you bring your mothers homemade Lamb; of cores you are teased and mocked but you could sop this harassment by making it clear that you enjoy eating what you do and them teasing you will, and can not change that!

Overall, if you believe in your own mind controlling your future this is the PERFECT “law” for you!

No comments: