Wednesday, March 19, 2008

nutmegan, mar-mar, and brit-brat's story

Carmel Falls the most beautiful town in Middleburg. The water was sweet, the grass was as soft as cotton candy, and the people were sugar coated. All except one, Rumorlious. She always started rumors about people telling others something private or just plain not true. Rumorlious was sugar coated evil. She had fair whitish hair and green-blue eyes. But her beauty would not make up for the pain she caused…

Rumorlious: The Royal Dinner of Lies

“He is so cute!” Rumorlious eagerly whispered. “I wish I could be his princess. Prince Jordan, son of King Radzak, is so… cute!”
“I wish he would ask me to the royal dinner. We would dance ‘til dawn of the golden floor of the CMS castle. I would were the best dress and the finest shoes, so I wouldn’t scrape the floor. Not forget my tiara… it would have to be pink!” Rebecca imagined the dinner and her outfit.
“To bad he’s taken by that princess… princess Brittany.” Xandria or princess Giggles told her friends.
“I’ll be back… on moment please.” Rumorlious requested. She ran over to her friend princess Mar-Mar. “Hey, Mar-Mar guess what… Rebecca wants to steal prince Jordan form Brittany. She even has a plan to steal him, it takes place at the royal dinner. But you can’t tell. Promise?” Mar-Mar nodded. “See ya’ later Mar.” Rumorlious left in a flash and headed to her BFFL princess Coke-A-Cola. “Oh my gosh! Rebecca is going to steal Prince Jordan from Brittany. But don’t tell. Understand?” even though she was confused, Coke-A-Cola still nodded in agreement. Once again she had disappeared, but to the table with the princesses she usually sat with.
After lunch, Rumorlious went to the bathroom where she heard Brittany talking to Mar-Mar. Mar-Mar must of told her the bad news. “Well if Rebecca wants to try and take my man then we can fight his hand. It’s on!”
“Rochell, Rochell! Brittany is going to beat up Rebecca in the bathroom after school. We need to stop it is not princess like to fight.” Rumorlious told princess Roach or Rochell.
“I wish I could help but I gotta’ pick out my dress and stuff for the royal dinner tonight. My mom said I have to wear a nice dress.” Rochell said. “Well good luck with stopping our friends fight over a boy.”
“Giggles, I think we should dumb Roach as a friend because she started a fight between Brittany and Rebecca and won’t stop it… she has to get a good dress so she can look good for prince Jordan.” Rumorlious explained.
“Wow, she usually ain’t like that.” Giggles sated as K.K. walked by. “Ugh! I hate her she is sssoooo….”
“Hold on!” Rumorlious cutted Giggles off and headed towards princess Tamara or as I know her Bubbles. “Giggles hates you and K.K. because you guys are so ugly… or at least that’s what she says. Oh and she says your little attitude needs to shove off along with you… bye!” Rumorlious ran back to Giggles. “Ok I’m back; I just had to tell Bubbles about our homework assignment due tomorrow.”
“Ok.” Giggles told Rumorlious. Then the last bell of the day rang and we went our different ways. “Bye!” she yelled as she got atop her horse and rode away. “See you tonight.”

No comments: