Friday, March 21, 2008

The Secret; DeVaun Evans




DeVaun Evans
period 4
3/19/08

The Secret

What Secret am I talking about? The Secret I’m talking about gives knew meaning to how we live, move, and work. The law of attraction is the secret I speak of, which is the theory of think and get! It you focus on something you want you will eventually get it. That’s bogus, so might say but have you really thought about it. If you think your going to pass you will succeed if you think you’ll fail you will fail! It is proven with our everyday actions and decisions. It all started back way back when the Egyptian rulers still built the magnificent premeds. Well ever snits then the idea of the law of attraction has been passed on person to person. This idea can be proven but at the same time be unproven do to the fact that it is manly made of opinion. How can this be proven if it’s an opinion? Well think to your self if you where riding in a car with your mom and she yells “if the car cuts me off I’m going to be so mad” what will normally happen? The car will cut off your mom! Right. When you think about not getting a bad grade what will normally happen? You will get a bad grade it doesn’t only work with the same with happy things you want something good you will magically get it. The idea has been around for plenty of time snits the premeds where build. Might be longer this is why people have a hard time believing this claim. If it’s been around for so long why is it a secret? Why is it secret? Some might ask well the answer is very simple its not! The word is sarcasm every one knows about it there for it’s not a secret get it? The idea is to get people to think. The secret is made up of thought think about something long enough and you will get it. Imagine it over and over and over again and the idea will become a reality. What secret am I talking about? Well it gives knew meaning to many words. Why should people believe in the secret? In my opinion they shouldn’t what ever you work for will get you want. In a sense it does work the longer you think about something you want you will work harder for it so like the law of attraction you will eventually get it. So why is this idea this concept to important well think if some person walked up to you and said for one month I have been thinking about this pair of shoes and look I got them! What would you say well I would say “so your parents bought them or you paid for them” then she says no I didn’t tell any one my parents surprised me with them” I would say I don’t believe you .why would I say this well think about it when you want something you send a signal to every one with your motions, eyes, and looks. When you get a ticket is for a reason like you where parked in a non parking spot or you had something wrong with your car not because you kept thinking about it. How many times have for got your home work? Well if you have do you sit there over night and think “I’m going to lose my home work” didn’t think so. The law of attraction is flawed in many ways but to me is the fact that we get every thing we want. Let’s say I hated some one and I kept hopping they would die the law of attraction says it will eventually come true if I focus on that one thing it will happen. So In other words some one would be dead. Would the law of attraction clearly states that it will come true. Murders would become untraceable due to the fact that they can kill with out even touching someone. Or robbing a bank if some one wished the bank camps would go down for a full day and that they would never be caught. Americas Economy, Government, and life style along with safety would be abandoned. Or some one wished they could steal your child and get away with it your child would be gone for ever the culprit would never be found. I know the though is unbearable but like the bad there are good qualities like a new job, house life etc . . . why is the idea important? Its not the idea is a fragment of the true secret. What I am I talking about? The Secret I’m talking about gives knew meaning to how we live, move, and work.

No comments: