Friday, March 21, 2008

law of attraction



The law of attraction

Derek Davis 3-19-08 period 3rd


To begin, the law of attraction is mostly about positive and negative thinking. Life has it little cheats. Life is full of surprises and tasks. Even though this philosophy is not always true, people use it guide line for living. For others it works and me, it does not work out for individuals. There are many folks that use these terms every day.

The law of Attraction is always is positive and negative thinking is to me a lots of in put in everything I do. For example if I did not do my homework. That is when I at my time and think about the positive thing will happen or the other way around. If I think positive that means either a better fore so then your life will better.

My opinion is also another player in the law attraction because it peaks out. Choices and words are two way different topics. I say that just stay out of trouble, make good decisions, and have your head high. In my head sometimes I even think i will get in trouble at home and sometimes it is true.Thinking positive is always the best solution.

Attraction is not always true. If a drunk driver hits you. That was not you thinking that controlled you. Drunk drivers are more variable to hit any one. No matter what you think, they are out of control consequently may injure or possibly death a person. Murders do not always or never follow the guidelines of attraction.

Even though the law of attraction it is a Guideline for individuals, it is Just philosophy. However people believe that thinking positive does not mean there will be positive. Drunk drivers never attracted to kill a certain person on murders do attracted on someone or something. There is there throes of attraction are not really real.That is why the law of attraction, is a not so reliable. Even though, I will not fully believe in the law in, but certain individuals will believe in this philosophy.

No comments: