
“Yeah, yeah. So ma’am I understand that you’re about to die. But I won’t tolerate that kind of attitude. Plus you’re only the 79th person who’s ‘about to die’ and we’re pretty busy right now. I’ll transfer you to my assistant on the other line while I go get something to eat. I can’t guarantee that he’ll answer either ‘cuz he’s probably eating too.”
So as the day goes on and on, Chicken McGee and the rest of the crew work hard taking people’s calls all day.
Little McGee looks at his watch and says to Chicken McGee, “Are we ever gonna eat?”
“Settle down Little McGee its coming.” Just as that was said, the buzzer from the front desk went off.
“Sir there’s somebody at the door,” said the secretary at the front desk, Lola.
“DOI-DOI! GO ANSWER THE DOOR!” screamed Chicken McGee.
“Doi, doi, doi;” replied the new member of the detective crew.
“Uh, yeah that’ll be $12.35 little dude,” said the pizza guy.
“Doi, doi, doi.”
“DOI-DOI! YOU CAN TAKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND OUT ANOTHER TIME! JUST GIVE THE GUY THE MONEY!” screamed Chicken McGee from the floor above.
So Chicken McGee runs down to get his pizza and gets in the elevator with Doi-Doi and goes upstairs.
“So uh, Doi-Doi, I’ve been wondering all this time. You’re a penguin right? Asked Chicken McGee.
“Doi, doi, doi.”
“So you have knees right? Cuz I’ve heard that penguins don’t have knees.”
“Doi, doi, doi”
“Well lose some weight you fatso!”
As soon as they get upstairs with their pizza, the phone rang. Chicken McGee hung up the phone when he was done.
“Guys, we have some good and bad news. What do you wanna hear first? Asked Chicken McGee.
“The Bad news.”
“Okay. The bad news is that Prince Hubby Bubby something-something from India is in need of our help and we have to leave tonight.”
“And the good news?....”
“I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance my switching to Geico.”
So they went to DIA and once again Chicken McGee thought he could fly on his plane ticket.
“DOI-DOI GET OVER HERE! WE HAVE TO GO! HURRY BEFORE WE MISS OUR FLIGHT!” shouted Little McGee in an annoyed way.
“Attention all flight members, we’re experiencing slight turbulence but don’t be alarmed we will arrive in India shortly,” a voice on the intercom said.
No comments:
Post a Comment