Monday, March 31, 2008

BOGUS THEORY

Bogus Theory!!

There are about 60,000 thoughts in your head a day, and one of my thoughts was if the law of attraction was true, and I have recently decided that it isn’t true, because of the theories explanation for success.

The idea behind the “Law of Attraction” is nothing new. The concept can be found in Hinduism. The law of attraction is in a billion dollar range payment, because of the theory, but nothing more. “Most authors connect the Law of Attraction with the saying, "like attracts like", usually this is added to the mental life of humans”, says a believer. That a person's thoughts conscious, emotions, beliefs and actions cause matching good or bad experiences. For instance, if I was going to brush my teeth, and I dropped it the theory states my attitude towards a bad morning will reflect my attitude all day. According to my last statement the theory states a good day will come of a good attitude. For example, if I dropped my toothbrush in the sink and I didn’t care and kept a good attitude I would have a good day!!! Wrapping this idea up, the law of attraction is what your mind desires. You would have to get strong enthusiasm for what you want in your life, like for a real desire for something which is not there now. Also, ask, believe, work, and more like expecting it to come. Those are the so called “principles” of the whole law of attraction.

This theory is thought to be true but if you really think about the law of attraction, you will realize the false beliefs. I am not alone with my thoughts on this theory. In the media, talk show hosts such as Larry King have pointed at the sufferings in the world and asked, "If the Universe obvious abundance at a simple thought why is there so much poverty, starvation and death?" says Larry King. In an in depth evaluation on my statements, it is true about the poverty, starvation, and death. So if a kid in another country thought positive, then out of the blue their would be food, money, and less deaths? At least that’s what the law of attraction believes, but not me!

There are so many problems with the theory of the law of attraction. Their theory is that if you think positive that you will get positive this is false! By way of example, If I stayed positive how does that contradict what someone else will be like. If I walked up to some random person and I said positive things they may not be in a good mood, and say something mean, and ruin your attitude! As, humans there is no such thing as gene’s, witches, Fairies, or anything the law of attraction makes you think the theory is. You can be positive but you cannot read other peoples minds, so their negative attitude may affect your positive attitude.

To conclude, The theory seems real, but the proof is zero of the theory being true because it is not a true theory but a fake one at that, concluding my position on this whole theory.

No comments: