I disagree with law of attraction because you can’t change your believes because you think some bad thing that is going to happen to you.
If something happen to you and you believe that it would happen to you it would not happen to you. How could you think about something bad happening to you and would it actually happen to you? That doesn’t make any sense if you believe that something is going to happen to you and it actually happen to you. If the person said they had a feeling they were going to get hit by a car would it actually happen to you?
Like for example the 19 years old that got attacked by that serial rapist she didn’t plan that to happen to her. She got something that she didn’t think that she would get. The serial rapist was planning to attack random people not the planning to get raped by a guy and get killed by him. So I’m saying that if she had a feeling that she would get raped by a serial rapist would actually happen. Certainly, she didn’t plan that so it automatically happens to her.
Like if I said that I’m going to get killed by a bullet through a window, it might not even happen even if I did a have feeling about. So law of attraction isn’t always about something happening to you. Like if my mom plays some lottery numbers and she has a feeling that she is going to win the lottery but, if she has that feeling but, she doesn’t actually win the lottery. So, law of, attraction don’t always work on everything like those people on secret says it does.
With law of attraction there is a lot things to disagree. So it doesn’t always apply with everything you have feeling about.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment