Monday, March 31, 2008

Law of Attraction


The Law of Attraction is when you think of something and you will get it. Basically, it is when you think positive and good things happen to you and when you think negative bad things will happen to you. It is also if you think of something you really want. Then you will get it, but you have to believe it and envision it. One example is when you want a bike so much with all your heart. You believe that you will get it and you imagine it. Sooner or later you will get it. Yet this has been proven wrong. Another example is when you want a car and you close your eyes and imagine as if you were riding it. Then you will get it because you imagined it and believed in it.
In my opinion, I do not think the law of attraction is true for various reasons. I do not believe in it. In my life I sometimes think negative, but nothing bad happens. One time when I was thinking negative I actually found money. In the law, it says if you think negative terrible things will happen to you.
The law of attraction has many holes or statements that are not true. One thing that was stated and is not true is when you think that something is going to be there and it is there. One example is when you are expecting bills and they are there. Well, everyone knows when the bills are coming. They mostly all come once a month. It is not true that just because you think of bills they will be there. People think about the bills because they probably know that it is that time of the month.
There are many statements that are not true in the Law of Attraction. Why believe in the law of attraction? I have just proven it wrong. I do have to admit that there are some true things, but there are mostly all wrong. Think about it the people who state all those things are author and how do we know they are making it up. Well, we don’t, but I would understand if scientists say it. It also has to be proven because it has been proven wrong.

No comments: