Law of attraction
The law of attraction is when you start to think positive then positive things will happen
The law of attraction is a universal law. It’s if you think positively then good thing will happen. We attract people and things that happen. Some articles say that we attract minimal wealth and compromise our well-being. So for an example, if you think that your going to have a good day then your more likely to have a good day. Another example is if something goes bad at the beginning of the day then you think thing are just doomed for the rest of the day.
My opinion on the law of attraction is that I agree with some of the thing that they say. I do believe if you think positively about the day then what you do will reflect what you are thinking. I have started days out to where I thought how in the world I am going to get through this day and some of the time I wonder how I got through the day because it went so bad. Other times I said I am going to have a good day today and I sure did.
The bad thing about the law of attraction is that people might think that if want a million dollars then all you have to do is think about it and you’ll get it. And if it doesn’t work then people will think that the law is not really real and wont use it anymore but it just a matter of thinking positively.
I agree with the law of attraction and I think that everybody thought positively then they would have a better life.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment