Hey Everyone,
I know a lot of the subjects we talk about in class, clash with beliefs, or just your personal opinion. So I just wanted to know what you guys thought about stem cell research. I personally, can't pick sides. I could go both ways. I totally disagree for taking the life of what could be, but what if those cells could save the life of your loved one. Some people in our classes are totally against stem cell research, and some are for it. But I'm curious though, my parents don't really voice their opinions to me about these sort of topics, so I have to make my own. Does your opinion come from your parent's or your own thoughts. I'm totally not trying to get at that, that's wrong or anything. I'm just wondering if your parents do or don't talk to my fellow class mates about the latest issues. Let me know!
-Allie Verburg 8th Grade
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what's the question? do our parents voice their opinion ir is it our opinion? well my opinion is like yours. its taking the life of a person that for all we know could have cured cancer but if it came to saving a family members life then its ok. thats my opinion.
well then jesse, I'm glad you think so. but i was just curious whether your opinion was influenced by your parents or if you had to make it on your own.
Post a Comment