Wednesday, January 23, 2008
SCR Ben Carlson Abby Gonzalez
The life of Ben Carter can relate to my Goals because everyone called him a dummy and the teachers thought that too. Sure he would get angry and frustrated but he never gave up on himself. He had confidence in himself to believe that he can become an intelligent boy, and never be called a Dummy again. So every night his mother would check his work and have him read two books a week. Ben’s mother can not read as much as Ben can but she didn’t want him to end up like her, so he read and read. Then a day came that there was a visitor that held a rock. He knew what the rock was, but his fear conquered his ability to speak what to say. Ben raised his hand and answered the correct answer. By his life story I can learn from him that whatever people say, I’ll never let it get to my head. I can accomplish anything I set my mind to. Ben Carson’s life can relate to my goals by learning to accomplish my goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment