My job with the National Archives
At the National Archives they take care of all of the family history to see if they have done something bad, gone to jail, Births, Deaths, Marriages, devoices, and children. To begin, the part that I liked about the National Archives was. I got to see all of the parts of my family to see a lot of the parts too find out more about my family. To know what they have been though, and to see how they went through it. In conclusion, that is what I liked about the National Archives and why.
My job with the NREL
At the National Archives they take care of all of the family history to see if they have done something bad, gone to jail, Births, Deaths, Marriages, devoices, and children. To begin, the part that I liked about the National Archives was. I got to see all of the parts of my family to see a lot of the parts too find out more about my family. To know what they have been though, and to see how they went through it. In conclusion, that is what I liked about the National Archives and why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment