Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Life Skills and Never Ending Knowledge

Life skills and never ending knowledge; this is what the arts gives you. Some life skills that have been engraved into our knitting, sewing, make songs, and do yoga positions. Not only to mention we are learning how to cook. This will be with us for the rest of our life because it is a basic life skill. Now, we can apply sewing and knitting to making our own clothes. For example, I am stranded on an island and all I have is sewing string, a needle and ripped up pieces of clothe. With my newly learned skill, I can make myself what ever needed piece of clothing. To follow through with my point, yoga is used to release stress. With all the work and projects due stress can be an issue. With our new acquired skill now we can take the time we have and do yoga.
As I conclude and finish my stance, these skills that are taught to us can have a major and an important role in our life! As it is very evident that these taught skills can be applied to our every day life. With our new life skills in our mind well remembered these skills are also important to the adult life.
-Jalen Almodovar
Aka. Jay MONEY!!! aka THE ANSWER

No comments: