Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ben Carson SCR

Ben Carson

You always hear about the small town children that had a family that always struggled, but they are always the ones who make their dreams, reality. That is exactly what happened to Ben Carson. He was very lucky to have the mother that he did, because she always pushed her children to learn and know as much as they could. As a child he wanted to go to Yale, a top university, which was a goal in life for him, or a dream you could say. Ben Carson’s dreams became reality, which is one thing that I have in common with him, I want my dreams to become reality. Another thing that Ben Carson and I have in common is that we both want as much education that we can get, so that we can be the best at whatever we do. Although Ben Carson got his success, long before I did, when it comes to goals, we have things in common.

No comments: