Ben Carson
Ben Carson is a good example that everyone should follow to achieve their dreams and succeed in life. Initially, Ben Carson is an excellent example because many people did not believe in him and he proved them all wrong. If this entire class would study and read everyday like him then we would all end up similar to Ben Carson; smart and rich. Next, whenever I don’t want to do my work or pay attention I remind myself about what my future will be like if I don’t pay attention. Last, I can see how Ben Carson has inspired many individuals and in fact he has inspired me. He came from nothing and used to be called stupid, he went from the dumb kid in class that everyone makes fun of to the smart kid in class that everyone looks up to and wants the answers from. Ben Carson is a very special individual that everyone needs to follow.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment