Thursday, January 24, 2008
Ben Carlson
Ben Carson has many things that I can relate to. If it wasn’t for my mother, I still would be a dummy too. My parents are not divorced thought. When I was little I wanted to be a veterinarian and as well as Ben Carson, I studied too. Now I want to be in the WNBA and yes there is a way to study that too. I love to watch other people play basketball and learn from them. Ben Carson had a passion for becoming a physician like I do basketball and he set many goals to achieve that just like I set goals to achieve my dreams. Ben Carson is a wonderful idol and I admire him a lot. Hopefully I can achieve my dreams and one day be as successful as Ben Carlson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment