Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ben Carson- How We Relate

Ben Carson was like any other American who had a hard life, but with one exception. He worked hard and stood out from the rest. Like Ben, it took some really hard work to get where I am now. I feel that I can relate to Ben Carson because he and I needed to work hard to stand out. Ben started out as a "dummy". With the support of his mother, he became determined to do well in school. And guess what? That is exactly what he did. Now, I was never really called a dummy, but I was known as a nerd to quite a few people. With the support of my mother, I figured out a way to be outgoing and still get those good grades. I hope I will become a successful person one day, like Benjamin Carson, because he and I aren't so different.

No comments: