Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ben Carson Braxton Brown

Ben Carson had a hard life growing up, he was born to a poor family when his mother was 14, and made fun of in school. Despite the hand the fate dealt him he grew to be a very successful doctor overcoming all obstacles in his way. I can relate is life to mine in some ways because I know what its like to have people think your stupid, and they don’t expect any thing from you. I have had a main goal in life that is to do well in school and become successful in life. I also grew up into a tough life when my mom gave birth to me we both almost died, I developed heart problems and my mom was on dialyses and almost died. Even after my mother was ill she still urged me to do the best that I can in school. Growing up we had many challenging obstacles and we survived them and my life is great. Just like Ben I had a hard child hood and some day I will be successful just like him.

No comments: