Wednesday, January 23, 2008
B3N CARSON
Success; the ability to be success is something we all have in despite of what people might think and say to bring us down. Ben Carson, a student that thought he was pretty much useless, but that all changed we his mother put her foot down. My mom is the same way; if I don’t get all A or Bs then I get all my privileges taken away , also I can’t watch TV or go outside or to any place too till I finish my homework. He went to the university of Yale, if I would get into Yale that would be a dream come true .Ben Carson thought he couldn’t do it, and now he is successful and a proud man; reading about Ben Carson changed my mind, I thought I couldn’t be a great student, but now am trying my best so I can be successful and proud ignoring what people say and do to make me weak, in the running of being successful and proud. Success something we can all have if we just think we can and change for the good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment