Wednesday, January 23, 2008

SCR Ben Carlson, Emma Bolinger

I believe that Ben Carlson is a great inspiration to me, because he was obligated to read when he was little and he turned out to go to medical school. I believe that if you just put your mind to reading and learning then there are the only ways you can be a legend like him. I feel as though my mom and his mom are alike, because my mom makes me read a few books a week and do a book report on each on. I like him because knowing that reading two books a week could make such a big impression on every person, and encourage them to read to be such a wonderful business man when you grow up. I like the quote “Think Big!” I think that is very smart and shows. I believe his mom is a wonderful inspiration to other parents so they can do the same thing and hope that it may happen to there kids too. Ben Carlson is a great and wonderful man and I hope to one day be like him before it is too late.

2 comments:

CAFFiENE said...

I think that your SCR was really good. But I saw a few spelling errors.

cindellera gurl said...

hi emma your scr was great