Tuesday, January 29, 2008
I believe that we both have had many hard ships like being raised by a single mother but I have also had many more. I want to be able to go to college and get a good paying job. I used to have a low self of steam and I still do but I need to work through that. I read a lot of books and I know that I can use my knowledge. I know a great deal of knowledge about Asia and I hope I can use it. My knowledge of books also give me idea’s for inventions and other things like that. It also give me knowledge for building and destroying for warfare for almost every aspect in life. I can also relate to almost every person thanks to books this gives me an advantage. Books have helped me pass the roughest times in my life. That is why I am some what similar but yet totally different
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment