Julia Buckingham
Ben Carson
It can relate to my life because I want to be in the health department. My goal is a little different because I want to work with premature babies, and he wanted to be a surgeon. He was having a hard life by being in trouble and his mom did anything to make him smart so he wouldn’t be made fun of. Then he turned life around. My mom did the same sort of thing because she encourages me to get straight A’s and when its summer she makes me do homework. Also she pushes me to the limits. If I keep listing to my mom’s advice and letting her work me I probably will reach my goal. That’s exactly what Ben Carson did, he listened to his mom and became smarter than the rest of his classmates and reached his goal. I also plan on reaching my goal!
It can relate to my life because I want to be in the health department. My goal is a little different because I want to work with premature babies, and he wanted to be a surgeon. He was having a hard life by being in trouble and his mom did anything to make him smart so he wouldn’t be made fun of. Then he turned life around. My mom did the same sort of thing because she encourages me to get straight A’s and when its summer she makes me do homework. Also she pushes me to the limits. If I keep listing to my mom’s advice and letting her work me I probably will reach my goal. That’s exactly what Ben Carson did, he listened to his mom and became smarter than the rest of his classmates and reached his goal. I also plan on reaching my goal!
No comments:
Post a Comment