Regular :
The life of Ben Carson can relate to my goals in many ways.My personal goal is to be successful in my life. I think his life relates to my goal because my parents always tell me to do my best. They work me hard kind of so I get the best grades I can. If I don’t get good grades I would get in trouble. I am becoming a better student as he was, even though some people picked on him and didn’t like him that much. I respect him and he is my influence.So that is why I think his life can relate to my goal.
Edited:
Ben Carson can relate to me and my goals in many ways. My personal goal is to be succesful in my life. I believe his life is simmilar to mine because my parents always tell me to do my best and to succeed in life, they work me hard so I can get good grades. They always tell me that if I get good grades I would get into truoble. I have became a smarter student than I ever was before. Although people did not like Ben, I personaly enjoyed listening to him. I respect him and he is my influence, so that way I believe that his life can relate to mine, and my goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment