Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ben Carson "The man to Strive for what he wants!'

A very respectable person in my eyes, Ben Carson. I feel as if I can relate myself to him.
I think that I can relate to Ben Carson, by the way I strive for things that I want. I work hard for the thing I want or deserve! I find that we went above and beyond to achieve his goal. Ben also did what he had to do, so that he made sure he made something of himself. Ben Carson also happened to surpass and show that he was not a “dummy” or stupid. I also find that he should pay great respect to his mother. She also went out of her way to help him learn and prove himself.
Now as I conclude, I would just like to pay respect to a high powered, and hard striving person that had to work for were he is at.

No comments: