The life of Ben Carson can be described as this, full of hardships, eventful, and inspirational. His life can relate to my life goals because of those three words. I know life is going to come at me easy, but one of my goals is to be prepared for some of those hardships. Life should also be eventful; I hope and pray that my life will continue to give me new ideas to celebrate and be thankful for. Finally, my ultimate life goal is to inspire at least one person. Ben Carson has successfully done that, and my dream is to make the difference in one person’s life, that they will remember me for. My life goals have been inspired by Ben Carson and people like him, and now I hope that I will become a person as well educated and rousing as he himself.
-Allie Verbrug 8th Grade
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HI Allie
Great Essay! Thanks for all your hard work.
Ms. K
thanks Ms. Kittle
Post a Comment