Tuesday, January 22, 2008

.-&&B3NCARS0N♥

¤°BEN CARSON°¤
Not worthy, bright, successful, anger, and frustrating; I don’t believe in my self anymore just like Ben Carson. When I was in 6th grade, I had great time learning, but now who knows why I lost my excitement for learning. Now that I’m growing up, I am getting into independent activities and more personal relationships which then change my mind about school and education. I feel my current teachers don’t believe in me and mostly underestimate my abilities. I realized that they might be right. Now that one of my teachers actually helps me with various applications, I feel I am one step closer achieving my goals in life. I now know it truly hurts me for the future if I underestimate myself. Proving to the people around me, that I can be successful is going to be my next project.
♥SHyqURl;<--


No comments: