Friday, January 18, 2008

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IN OR OUT ???

THERE IS A BIG DEBATE ON IF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IF IT SHOULD BE ALLOWED.
HOWEVER, THEY ARENT SEEING WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF ALL IMMIGRANTS GET KICK OUT, AND CANT COME BACK.
NOW ITS TIME FOR YOU TO SPEAK YES OR NO, BUT THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE.
XOXOXO L3SLO MUAAAH

5 comments:

Jesse said...

I think illegal immigration is good for people who want a new life and shouldnt be sent back across the border.

bree. anne. duh. said...

I think that if immigrants come to the country to make a better life for themselves than its great. But if they just come to get out of Mexico because they did something bad...then no. They should only be sent back if they cause trouble...like...major crimes.

Hdl.Dakota said...

Hmm,, lets see, imigration im fine with, but when people come over here illegal no! If you want to come into the united states come over legaly! I'm fine with immigrants just not illegal. And what would happen if there was no illegal immigrants? I mean people would still have jobs.
The economy would NOT drop. Yes and i know your side of the debate "but your kind were immigrants" Yes! I know, we where all immigrants the only people who were not were the Native Americans, not indians Native Americans!! So my point is, IF you want to be in America come over legaly!!!

Hdl.Dakota said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

i kinda agree with dakota. But also, what he forgot to say is that most if not all of the immigrants who came to America were legal, and the illegal ones usually brought over disease and stuff. If you want to come to America, do it legally,and remember, America isn't all it's cracked up to be.