Wednesday, January 30, 2008
ben carson by lawrence wells
My Sentence: Ben Carson was an amazing man and I’m surprised that I never heard about him, he has done so many wonderful things that I can’t describe with human language. He was known as dummy, even by his teachers, he was at the bottom of his class and his mom was not pleased. His mom started to make him read 2 books per week and write a report, but the thing about it is, she couldn’t read but she pretended to because she cared about her children’s education so much. Later on in the future, Ben Carson did some amazing things such as; brain surgery, separation of Siamese twins, controlling his temper, and probably so much more! All in all, you see how Ben Carson has changed the world for people; I wouldn’t blame anybody if they looked at them as their idol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lets get some better word choice in there
Try to mention the topic how does it rlate to your goals
Post a Comment