Thursday, February 14, 2008

You


In My dreams at all the time
Instead of counting sheep at night, i think all about you
I Can't help but to keep you on mind

I would say your as beautiful as a rose, but your not
Your 100x better than rose

You deserve all
If you wanted the sky
I would climb up and grab it just for you

You shine in my eyes just as the sun does when i wake up
That's not a lie
Your so hot, you simmer like eggs sunny side up

Im not going to lie and say your perfect
But i will say..
You are pretty close

Your everything i want
When i see you
I light up like a lil' kid on christmas Day

Sweet as candy?
Sweet as pie?
I can't think of anything that compares to you

What im tryin' to say is that...
Im stuck on you like...
wood on a bat!!

1 comment:

lyjmexican4life said...

this is very good.looks like your in love.good job who ever u r
xoxox muaah,lyj