
He gives me a note
But I don’t know who he is
He might be far
From me, but how come he don’t tell me who he is
I wonder all day
On Valentines Day
Who is he?
He gives me chocolates
But does he lock his heart
Because I wonder
Who is he?
But I don’t know who he is
He might be far
From me, but how come he don’t tell me who he is
I wonder all day
On Valentines Day
Who is he?
He gives me chocolates
But does he lock his heart
Because I wonder
Who is he?
How come he never says?
Please tell me today
You give me many bouquets
But who is he?
He even gives me many flowers
Yet many hours pass
Still I don’t know who he is
Pop quiz!
Who is he?
Please tell me today
You give me many bouquets
But who is he?
He even gives me many flowers
Yet many hours pass
Still I don’t know who he is
Pop quiz!
Who is he?
No comments:
Post a Comment