Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Join Techno-Sushi Party TODAY!

I had several blog ideas, and I cautiously narrowed them down into two ideas that I combined into one. My blog is about Japan and our trip, as well as some of the newest technology in the 21st Century. With these ideas, I have creatively come up with the name “Techno-Sushi Party”, because “Techno” is short for technology, “Sushi” relates to Japan, and I stuck the “Party” in the title to show that my blog is fun and educational. I feel that this title will be very noticeable, and it will catch your eye as you scan through the titles of blogs to check out. My blog is all about technology in the 21st Century. Along with technology, I will post news and information about Japan. This stays in the 21st Century Curriculum, as well as keeping readers interested. So, come join my blog, because you won’t regret it!

No comments: